Monday, November 7, 2011

Nothin' to see here

I think I'm ready to close this blog. 

I have many things to say, but not lots to do with cancer. At least, not as much as other stuff. So I have moved blogs a few weeks ago, and started something new. 

After all, this blog was always meant to be a transient blog. Of course, if I do have cancer updates, I will still post them here for you to see. Let's hope there are not many of those.

What I've realized with my new blog though, is that it's not nearly as much fun to write when no one is reading, which is why I'm spilling the beans here.

If you don't know me in 'real life' please email me and I'll re-direct you to the new blog.

Sounds funny, I know, but I want to write about my life (and sometimes the people in it, lol) so I don't feel comfortable sharing the blog with anyone but cyber friends. 

That way, I don't have to censor what I'm bitching writing about.

If we part ways here, thank you for being part of my life for the past 11 months. I am truly thankful for your part in my 'journey'. Your comments and your thoughts lifted me up on bad days and have helped me get through this.  And on good days, your comments and ideas made me laugh and hope.

Thank you for reading "Knock Knock, it's Cancer" - I will post a link here if my book is ever published.

Later Gator.

12 comments:

Sayre said...

I'm so glad this door is closing! and that a new one has opened... this is how it should be. See you on the other side.

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Sayre - Thanks my friend :)
Your last talk with me, kind of tipped the scales for me. It was time!

VV said...

If you only knew how many times I've deleted my blog to keep locals from finding it. There are a few locals who know about it, but I like to keep it small and intimate. I don't want a lot of people reading it. :-)

ButDoctorIHatePink said...

I'm always happy to see a cancer blog that closes.

I wish mine could but that is not to be. Good luck to you and I hope you find health and happiness in the future.

RoseAnn said...

I'm happy to see this chapter closing for you and I look forward to continuing to get to know you on the new blog!

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

VV - I have an idea - you told me in your email. Hard to believe people keep finding you, what the heck?

You sure understand the reasoning behind not wanting 'the locals' to read the other blog. I'm glad you're not local :)

But Doctor - Thanks for your good wishes. I too, wish you all the best and I'll keep poking around checking on you every now and then :)

RoseAnn - Thank you. Looking forward to it too :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
glad that this blog is closing and another one is opening...pls send me the link estarkman@rogers.com.
Eileen

Kathy said...

Hey! I am also so happy for you that this door is closing. I would like to keep in touch and as you know, I stumbled upon your new blog last night, so I will try to keep up with you there. xoxo

KittyDobson said...

hey there!! I had sent you an email letting you know that i would like to kep in touch with you and your new blog but i never heard back from you (I know you're busy) so I thought I would stick it here, say hello, and that I love the curtains but kinda miss that funky bath robe.... ;)

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Kitty - I never got your email, do you mind sending me another one? (I have a link in my post above that you can click on)

I'd love to re-direct you :)

Praelior said...

Miss reading your posts, but glad to have nothing cancer-related to read. And may that be the case for 2012 and well, well beyond.

Anonymous said...

is good that u concentrating on another bolg i hope all like them
Generic lavitra